Your AC units is the largest and probably the most expensive appliance in your home.Perhaps you have experienced a major problem with air conditioning repair in the past and you felt like you were taken advantage of, or your utility bills are sky high and you can’t figure out why? You know what your system is doing wrong:
- The coil is freezing up
- The compressor is kicking on and off
- There’s a mildew smell when you turn the air on
- Leakge from the AC Vents
- Noise Coming from the AC Unit
- Hot air coming from the AC
- Electricity tripping whenever AC runs
AC repair & Maintenance should always be carried out by an experienced, trade certified technicians. AC Maintenance Dubai undertake all kinds of AC repair & maintenance services from supply and installation of an AC unit to Simply servicing an AC unit with a gas top up. In the summer months, if your air conditioner break can be an absolute nightmare. Your current home comfort system our skilled technicians have to know-how to diagnose, Adjust or repair your aircon unit, so that you are comfortable all year long. As we know no one wants to sit in the heat for long time. Our expert technicians will identify the problem and recommend the proper service solution for your comfort. Our experts will do whatever it takes to make sure that your home is comfortable. We service all brands, so no matter what kind of air conditioner you have use, from split units to the top-of-the-line central air system, our knowledgeable staff will be able to identify and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Few great tips on how to maintain an Air Conditioner!
Professional HVAC servicing should include:
- Checking filters
- Change the filters regularly.
- Balancing refrigerant levels
- Oiling motors (if applicable)
- Checking the thermostat for functionality
- Checking and cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Do not use a hose and water to try to clean the interior of the unit.
- Making sure all electrical components and controls are working properly
- Cleaning the unit in this way can lead to serious risk of electrical shock and possible shorting of electrical components.
- Regularly make sure the condensing unit located outside is not covered up or clogged with leaves or debris. The unit needs to breathe, to draw air into the system.
HIRING PROFESSIONAL AC TECHNICIANS:
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE IN WINTER:
In the winter when the Air Conditioner is not in use, Covering the outdoor unit of a central air conditioner will protect the unit from winter weather and debris
OUR ADVISE 🙂
The service check should include cleaning the condensing unit coils, checking the amp draw of the compressor, oiling the fan motors, checking that belts are well adjusted, and checking the system operating pressures and temperatures against the manufacturers specifications. One of the most important items to check is the coolant level in the air conditioner. A system that is only 10% low on coolant will cost about 20% more to operate! Experts recommend that coolant levels be checked every year.
There are some things in addition to yearly tune-ups that you can do to help ensure a high level of comfort and proper system operation. First, buy good filters and change them regularly. Next, keep bushes and other materials away from the outside unit of your air conditioner. Another good idea is to avoid closing supply air outlets in your house. In almost all cases, closing supply outlets is harmful to the operation of the overall system.
All equipment, even the most reliable, needs routine maintenance. Complicated equipment like today’s air conditioners benefit in many ways from annual service. They recover much of their lost efficiency, they are less likely to suffer a major break down, they have a longer life span, they increase your comfort, and they operate for less money.